- Olay Total Effects Daily Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch of Foundation Cream
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush
- Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub
- Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer
- Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment
- Moisturizer – Love it! I think I have been converted to wearing a tinted moisturizer all the time. So easy to throw on in the morning and know that my skin is being moisturized, protected and it gives me a sheer foundation look that I think looks pretty natural. If I was going out out (you know more than just running around doing errands) I’d want more coverage and would use foundation, but this is great for everyday.
- Dark Circle Minimizing Brush – Not a fan! This is supposed to instantly reduce the appearance of darkness under the eye, but it just didn't cut it for me. Maybe my circles are just too dark. I need something thicker for that region like a concealer.
- Refreshing Citrus Scrub – Love it! I have dry skin and exfoliate every day. This scrub is gentle and smells great.
- Night Moisturizer – Pretty good! This hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy. It is supposed to smooth away the appearance of discoloration and age spots, but I haven’t noticed any difference.
- Tone Correcting Eye Treatment – It’s just OK. Products like this I find hard to judge. It is supposed to diminish the look of under eye darkness, but I can’t tell if it has done anything. It does leave the skin around my eyes feeling moisturized.
Now the best part....one lucky person will get the chance to test out these five Olay Total Effects products for themselves and achieve beautiful, healthier looking skin!
Open to residents of Canada. Contest ends January 27th at 11pm EST.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.