With the holidays only a few weeks away I thought I'd share this easy (even I can do it) and oh so delicious recipe Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies. Yes, that was a mouthful and trust me you'll be filling your mouth with these cookies as soon as they are out of the oven.
- 1 package of cake mix (I used Duncan Heinz Fudge Marble)
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of mint semi sweet chocolate chips (I'm partial to the Presidents Choice ones!)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl add mix, softened butter and eggs
- Stir together until smooth and well mixed
- Add in your chocolate chips
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes and allow to cool slightly before moving to a baking rack
You can use any type of cake mix and any add-ins ie regular chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, nuts etc.